Bangkok with overnight Pattaya From PHP 8,692/pax
Travel Period: January – October ’18 Land Arrangement
|Jan – Mar ’18||P8,692/person|
|Apr – Oct ’18||P9,381/person|
HOTEL USED IN PATTAYA : A ONE STAR OR SIMILAR
- Room accommodation with daily breakfast – My Hotel Pratunam or similar
- For 4D3N Package : 2Nights in Bangkok & 1 Night in Pattaya
- Tours and Entrance Fees as indicated in the program by sic or joined basis
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Roundtrip airport/hotel/airport transfers by sic or joined basis
- Assistance of an English speaking guide.
- Guide / driver tipping USD3/pax/day (to be paid in Manila, guest with travel date November onward tipping will no longer be collected)
- Personal expense such as laundry, fax, beverages etc.
- Visa Fees
- Other items not mentioned
- Roundtrip flight to Bangkok
- Transport Peak Season Surcharge During CNY 28JAN-02FEB @ USD 7/PAX
- Strictly NOT APPLICABLE FOR SINGLE TRAVELER
- Late arrival or Early departure surcharge if flights within 2300H-0800H at USD 32/VAN/WAY ( 1-4 PAX ),If 5 PAX UP – Surcharge is waive.
- Extension Night , please refer to our Free & Easy Tariff
- Halal Meal Request – can be done but only on selected portion (subject to availability – however, we will arranged pork free meal if HALAL is not available on during on tour)
- Rates are not valid on peak dates and holidays
NO REFUND FOR ANY UNUTILIZED PORTION OF THE TOUR
Tour Program (4D3N PROGRAM)
Day 01 : ARRIVAL (NO MEALS)
Upon arrival , Meet and greet by our local airport representative. Then after , transfer to individual hotel for check in. Overnight stay in Bangkok (NO MEALS)
Day 02 : BANGKOK-PATTAYA (BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER)
Breakfast inside hotel—in the morning , proceed to City Temple Tour and visit WAT INDRAWIHARN (Standing Buddha). You will felt the awesome feeling to stand before this Buddha image that reaches to the sky at 32Meters Tall. Then After. Continue to WAT ARUN (Temple of Dawn). This is one of Bangkok’s Best Landmark and to reached the temple, you will take a taxi Boat across the Chao Phraya River. During Wat Arun visit, please be advised that Pagoda Entrance fee / donation at Thb 50/pax is not included in the package. This is optional if guests would like to walk around the pagoda & take a closer look. Wat Arun, stands in the west bank of the Chao Phraya River in Thonburi and it is best seen form the opposite bank of the river where it glistens in the sunlight during the day & stands dark and noble during dusk or dawn. Then after, continue to the World’s Largest Jewellery & Gems Centre and they are in the market for more than 2 decades of experience. Then continue to HONEYBEE SHOP AND LEATHER FACTORY. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Then transfer to Pattaya. En-route visit Sri Racha Tiger Zoo which there are varieties of animal show ect. Continue then after, to Khao Cheechan Valley where you can see the Buddha image seated in meditating posture of Sukhothai Cum Lanna Style & sun Scenic view. It was built to commemorate the 50th anniversary of his majesty the king ascending the throne. Not far away, continue to Thai Thani Arts and Culture Village. Here, they invite you to join the Celebration of Thai Arts and Culture for all tourist and new Thai generation. Here you will witness Culture, Architecture, Sculpture and Handicrafts preserving a vivid glimpse of daily life of Thai people in the past. In the evening, a Khan Toke Dinner will be served in the village with short performance at the theatre AT THAI THANI, they can experience an optional Songkran And Loy Krathong experience with additional cost, to Pattaya’s newest attraction “ Art in Paradise ”. Here you will be amazed by the most advance 3D Paintings. A work of Thai culture fun in miniature episodic content by expressing the active participation to encourage fun interactive art museum. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
Day 03 : PATTAYA—BANGKOK (BREAKFAST /LUNCH / DINNER)
Breakfast inside hotel , then visit Coral Island by speedboat. You may enjoy swimming , snorkeling , water skiing , banana boat ride at additional cost. In the afternoon, return back to Pattaya and lunch will be served at local restaurant. Then after , proceed to Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum where they can enjoy picture taking different kinds and sizes of cute Teddy bear stuff toys inside the museum. Then return back to Bangkok & en-route local fisherman’s dried seafood market and transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner will be served at local restaurant. Overnight stay in Bangkok. (B/L/D)
Day 04 : DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast inside hotel – Transfer back to airport.
Other Hotels are Available upon request