The following terms and conditions apply generally to all the products and packages offered by Blue Orient Travel & Tours. Please ensure you have read this before proceeding with your booking. Your payment to the company confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
BOOKINGS & RESERVATIONS
To ensure prompt and efficient service, please provide us the following details:
• Preferred Destination/Tour Package
• Arrival/Departure Dates
• Number of Passengers
• Flight details (if available)
• Email address
• Contact Number
- Rates. Blue Orient Travel and Tours reserves the right to vary the rates in the event of changes in the exchange rates/currency, unforeseen increases in fuel surcharges, hotel rates and other suppliers. Rates are: per tour, per night, per person, per package as appropriate to the particular product. Furthermore where services are quoted in specific currency, we reserve the right to amend prices affected by foreign currency exchange rate movements beyond our control. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without prior notice. If our allotment rooms are fully booked on requested periods, general or ad-hoc rates (additional hotel charges) may be applied. Prices may also depend on the current airline conversion rate. The final airline conversion rate will be determined at the time of payment.
2. Accommodation. Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
SNEAK-IN – Please note that adult sneak-in guests are not official hotel guests. They must not check-in. Hotels will officially recognize maximum of two (2) or three (3) adults in one room. Sneak-in will be required to pay extra bed charges. We reserve the right to amend our quotation should any of the quoted services be unavailable at the time of booking.
3. Deposit Payment: When your trip is fully confirmed, we’ll then send you an Invoice and request your deposit at that time. Deposit is non-refundable and will be 30% of your total price.
4. Currency. All rates are quoted in Philippine Pesos, or as otherwise indicated.
5. Price Inclusions and Exclusions. Items included in the prices or rates of the products are specified in each section. The company’s services will include only those indicated in our hotel or tour voucher. Unless specifically indicated, meals, international/domestic airfares are not included in any tour cost.
6. Information given in the booking/reservation form. Information given in the Booking form is accepted by the Company as being correct unless subsequently amended in writing. We therefore do not accept any responsibility whatsoever, for any inconvenience or financial loss caused by wrong information being supplied to the company.
7. Passports & Visas. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. Many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of entry.
8. Itinerary/Schedule Changes. For flight bookings, it is the responsibility of the guest to contact the airline prior to travel to ensure the scheduled departure time has not changed. Blue Orient Travel and Tours strives to improve our tour itineraries for all tour packages. If such improvement can be made or if unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels.
9. Reconfirmation. Where a passenger has to reconfirm a flight or return booking it is his/her responsibility for any inconvenience or loss caused by not doing this.
10. Refunds. No refund will be made for unused accommodations, meals, tours or other services not utilized once your travel has commence. There will be no refunds for changes in the itinerary
11. Cancellation. Tour Package – Once booking is finalized for a tour, package is totally nonrebookable, nonreroutable, nontransferrable and nonrefundable
Airline Tickets – All airline tickets are sold as non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-cancellable. In some cases, airlines will allow a change of travel dates for a fee and a charge for any difference in fare under stringent conditions. As is standard, if the passenger misses a flight, the airline will not offer a refund and will cancel all remaining flights on the same itinerary without refund.
LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
12. Liability. The Company acts only as an agent for suppliers and is as such not liable for any loss, injury, accident or damage sustained including loss of services which may be sustained on account of or arising out by the reason of or while engaged on any tour. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, suspensions, accidents, and local conditions must be borne by the passenger.
13. Responsibility. The products are sold by the Company as agents for airline, resorts, hotels, tour operators and other suppliers. All tickets, vouchers and receipts are issued subject to the appropriate tariffs and terms and conditions of sale of the Company’s principals and these conditions. It is therefore important to note that all bookings made by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by airlines, tour operators, resorts, hotel owners and other suppliers.
Payments are accepted thru any of the following:
1. Payment thru the office in Quezon City. (Visits are by appointment only.)
2. Bank Transfer
Bank Name: BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (BPI)
Account Name: Blue Orient Travel and Tours
Account No.: 4430006466
Bank Address: SM City North Edsa
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM
Bank Name: BANCO DE ORO (BDO)
Account Name: Blue Orient Travel and Tours
Account No.: 003630096934
Bank Address: West Trade Center – West
SWIFT CODE: BNORPHMM
For Overseas Payment: